1. If you follow me on Instagram/Twitter, you know I love coffee and hunt down a good local shop whenever I can. However, I did not start drinking coffee until I was 30. Before that, it was all tea all the time. I’m guessing it had to do with sipping some of my parent’s Maxwell House as a child and thought all coffee tasted that horrible.
2. I can only do two things well with my right hand: throw a frisbee and use a computer mouse. Total lefty here. In fact, the only person in my immediate-ish family (mom, two sisters, nephews, niece, uncle!) who isn’t a lefty was my dad, which is the sole reason why I can use a mouse with my right hand. Frisbee throwing? No idea how that came about.
3. I’m never late. To anything. In fact even if I try to make an effort to show up right on time for something I’m always at least 5 minutes early. I’ve just decided to own it and bring always have a book or magazine to read while waiting for whatever/whomever I’m waiting for.
4. The only thing I request on my birthday is a Funfetti birthday cake. Yep, every year since the mid-90s I’ve enjoyed that mix from the box complete with the frosting from a can on my special day (thanks ma :). It used to gross my husband out, and to that I questioned if he is human or not.
5. I have the most irrational fear of butterflies. Not sure why-never had a tragic event involving butterflies but I just don’t like them fluttering around me.
What is one fun fact about you?